In our hearts we would like to aid every cat in distress and take in every cat that needs a home. Despite this need, we must acknowledge our limited resources.
Because we are not a shelter, we do not have a permanent facility to house pets. All of our cats are placed in hand-picked foster homes, many of which are filled to capacity.
We try to make exceptions for cats in life-threatening situations, but for the most part we have very limited space.
Due to the large number of surrender requests we receive we suggest checking for no-kill shelters in your area prior to approaching Love for Cats.
You can find a list of no-kill shelters here.
Thank you for understanding.
If you would still like to consider surrendering your cat to Love for Cats, please follow the process below:
- Please contact us first before submitting an application.
- Obtain verbal confirmation
- Please complete the surrender application below.
- Pay the surrender fee ($500) and sign all documents.
- We will contact you to schedule a time to meet & greet the pet.
What Your Surrender Donation Fee Covers
Vaccines, deworming, flea treatment
Food, shelter, and care until adoption
Any medical care